Taking control of your health requires regular visits to your doctor for quick health checks as well as the more crucial examinations when necessary. These visits can help detect any health problems before they arise.
An echocardiogram uses sound waves to produce images of heart. This commonly used test allows doctor to see heart beating and pumping blood. Doctor can use the images from an echocardiogram to identify heart disease.
Depending on what information doctor needs, people may have one of several types of echocardiograms. The test helps doctor find out:
- The size and shape of your heart, and the size, thickness and movement of your heart’s walls.
- How your heart moves.
- The heart’s pumping strength.
- If the heart valves are working correctly.
- If blood is leaking backwards through your heart valves (regurgitation).
- If the heart valves are too narrow (stenosis).
- If there is a tumor or infectious growth around your heart valves.
AKFA Medline medical center uses SIEMENS ultrasound system for volumetric visualization. It sets a new gold standard for volumetric visualization. This gives a complete picture of the state of heart: its anatomy, work, structures, contractility, painful changes, heart cycle and other characteristics.
Prevention is better than cure! Get a comprehensive heart diagnosis in AKFA Medline!
For more information call: +99871 203 30 03
Address: 5A, Kichik khalqa yuli street, Olmazor region.
(near ‘Beruniy’ subway station)