Genitourinary system’s infectious and inflammatory diseases are the main cause of problems in male health, including in reproductive functions violation.
PCR-study allows to identify microorganisms involved in bacterial prostatitis development and determine their number, to identify the cause of acute and chronic inflammation, even in disease and complaints’ characteristic signs.
This study is specially adapted for male microflora.
Now a study of urogenital tract microflora of men by PCR in real time available in AKFA Medline medical center.
What is the research used for?
- Identification of causative agents of sexually transmitted infections (STIs);
- Analysis of opportunistic microorganisms in genitourinary tract or cause infectious and genitourinary system’s inflammatory diseases;
- Determination of etiology of the infectious process;
- Possibility of predicting the amount of prescribed therapy;
- Possibility of carrying out dynamic observations;
- Quality control of biomaterial taking (Human genomic DNA quantitation system).
What do the results mean?
- Test results will be presented in graphical table form.
- Reaction results’ accounting and interpretation is automatic.
- If there is a conditionally pathogenic microorganism in DNA sample, amount of microorganism is indicated. In the absence of it “not identified” will be depicted.
- Information obtained as a result of study makes it possible to determine the necessary volume of therapy, and a second study to evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment.
Method allows to quantitatively determine the composition of the microflora of urogenital tract in men, according to 24 indicators:
– optional anaerobic microorganisms: Lactobacillus spp., Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp.; Corynebacterium spp.
– Conditionally pathogenic microorganisms, associated with bakvaginosis: Gardnerella vaginalis/ Fusobacterium spp., Megasphaera spp./Veilonella spp./Dialister spp., Leptotrhia spp./Sneathia spp./Mycoplasmahominis/, Ureaplasmaurealyticum.; Ureaplasmaparvum./ Atopobiumclaster/
– Conditionally pathogenic microorganisms anaerobes: Bacteroidesspp/Porphyromonasspp./Prevotellaspp./Anaerococcusspp./Peptostreptococcusspp./Parvimonasspp./ Eubacteriumspp.
– Conditionally pathogenic microorganisms Haemophilus spp.:Haemophilus spp.
– Conditionally pathogenic microorganisms seudomonas aeruginosa/ Ralstonia spp./ Burkholderia spp./ Enterobacteriaceae spp./ Enterococcus spp./
– Yeast-like mushrooms: Candida spp.
-Patogens: Mycoplasma genitalium/ Trichomonas vaginalis/ Neisseria gonorrhoeae/ Clamydia trachomatis/.
For more information call: +99871 203 30 03
Address: 5A, Kichik khalqa yuli street, Olmazor region. (near ‘Beruniy’ subway station)